13.5 mm Rainfall in the last 24hrs. Areas will be wet, please use buggies in a sensible manor around the course. (updated 14 September at 21:10)
||36 holes of golf, morning coffee plus bacon rolls, lunch and 3 course dinner.
||27 holes of golf, morning coffee plus bacon rolls, lunch and 3 course dinner.
||18 holes of golf (am or pm) plus coffee and 3 course lunch or 3 course dinner.
||18 holes of golf (am or pm) Breakfast or Brunch with Coffee
SOCIETY GOLF DAYS - NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19
(Minimum 12 Players)
- The date of your visit should be confirmed with the General Manager's Office prior to completing your booking form.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 should be sent at time of booking.
- Your account should be settled with the General Manager's Office on the day of your visit. Members will be billed for food only on the day.
- All players are expected to wear suitable golf shoes and clothing.
- (Details the Club's dress code will be included in your information booklet.)
- Societies are welcome Mondays, Tuesday afternoons, Thursdays and Fridays, subject to availability.
WINTER SPECIAL - NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19
(November to March)
- Minimum 4 Players Booked via the Pro shop includes Breakfast or 1 Course Lunch