13.5 mm Rainfall in the last 24hrs. Areas will be wet, please use buggies in a sensible manor around the course. (updated 14 September at 21:10)
Dartford Golf Club wishes to portray a modern common sense approach to its dress regulations and hopes that its members, visitors and guests will assist in maintaining standards expected.
They should be made aware that the club expects members, visitors and guests to maintain a smart casual appearance and under no circumstances should dirty work clothes be worn on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
ON THE COURSE
- Tailored shorts are acceptable with socks being predominantly white.
- Polo neck and turtle neck shirts are acceptable.
- For Men – golf shirts should have a collar and sleeves and be tucked in.
- For Ladies – golf shirts should have a collar and sleeves or be a ‘shaped fit’ golf shirt.
The definition of ‘The Course’ includes the Putting Green adjacent to the Clubhouse and the practice area.
Those undertaking tuition or are new to the Club will be reminded on the Dress code by the General Manager or the Professional as required.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Closed Shoes can be worn without socks. Flip flops are not permitted.
- Golfing footwear is permitted in all areas other than the lounge.
- Members and guests may wear smart blue denim jeans and trainers in the Spike bar area.
All club functions will indicate the required dress code for each event.
Dress for private functions and Societies is agreed at the time of booking.